When it comes to choosing the best gymnastics software for your gym the choice can be very difficult. There are many, many options out there all reporting to be the best solution for your business. With so many choices out there what is the best one for your gymnastics center?
We have created this article curating the best of the best based on many customer reviews and feedback to rank the top 7 choices out there when it comes to software for your gymnastics center. All of the options below will provide the highest quality product for their relative price points.
All of the software on this list are able to do the following functions which are necessary for a gym looking to grow whether small or large:
- Attendance Management
- Class scheduling
- Event management
- Membership management
- Online payments
- Online registration
- Parent Portal
- Team Management
- Waitlist management
That being said each of these options offers a robust selection of services that will help your gym succeed. Now let’s get into the best options out there:
7) Gymdesk: 4.1 stars (10 reviews)
Price: Starting from $75.00 per month & offers a free trial
The first option on our list will be GymDesk, This software comes at a moderate price starting of $75.00 per month. This software also offers a free trial so you can give it a try before needing to pay for anything.
GymDesk is a very strong contender despite being located at the bottom of our list, it still houses many powerful features that make managing your gym a breeze. Most of all this software excels at being user-friendly. Along with top-notch customer service, it is difficult to find many downsides of this software. The only drawbacks that customers reported were the lack of an app and some missing reporting functionality.
Overall customers could not say enough praise for this software so it is certainly worth looking into and trying out for yourself with the free trial.
- Great at listening to customer’s input
- Has a great modern look
- Is easy to use for customers
- Has many helpful features
- Customer service is top notch
- Constantly growing and adding new features and feature improvements
- Very easy to use
- Has many great options for communicating via text, email
- Member Portal is very useful.
- Online Member Portal is flexible
- Lack of robust reporting
- Can be slightly difficult to navigate at times
- Has limited integration capability, but they are actively working to improve this
- Does not have an app available
6) ClubRight: 4.9 stars (111 reviews)
Price: Starting from $83.00 per month & has a free trial
ClubRight is also very similarly priced starting at $83.00 per month and varying depending on the package that you select. Of all of the options here many customers reported that this was one of the easiest to use and most convenient for non-tech-savvy people. Additionally, if you ever run into an issue their customer service team is always there to help you work towards a speedy resolution.
The software is not only easy to use for your gym, but it is also simple for your customers to use when purchasing or booking a gymnastics class. All in all this option works well for proving a simple solution to the complex issue of class management and various hassles your gym might face.
- Easy to set up for even non-tech-savvy people with great customer service
- Very easy of use
- Great value for what you pay
- Clients find it easy to book into classes
- The software allows for the customization and branding of your gym
- Difficult to correct data at times
- The user app interface could be updated to be more modern
- Users had a hard time finding other cons
5) Class Manager: 4.8 stars (165)
Price: Starting from $30.00/Per-Month & has a free trial
Of all the options on our list Class Manager is the cheapest starting at only $30 per month, but don’t let this low price scare you away. For what it costs this software is a powerhouse that can help you automate and manage many headaches your gym faces daily.
This software has many different tools and options for your gym allowing you to send invoices, group emails, and do so much more. Overall customers reported that Class Manager is easy to use, but it could take some time to get used to how the software functions. Just like with many options on this list, take some time to familiarize yourself and your staff with how the software works.
For the price that you are paying, it does not really get any better than a class manager. That is why it is our choice for the best budget gymnastics software, but it can just as easily work for larger gyms as well when needed.
- Has a large bank of tools at your disposal
- It has an easy-to-use system once you are familiar with how it works
- Has a great invoicing system
- Helpful customer service that is easy to access
- Great value for the price tag
- Very open to customer feedback and are always updating and improving
- Can take some time to get to learn to use the software
- Could use some more advanced reporting
- Initial setup can be a little difficult
4) ClassJuggler: 4.45 Stars (179 reviews)
Price: Starting from $44.95 /month & has a free trial
ClassJuggler starts out with a very affordable $44.95 per month and scales up along with your additional students and services purchased. This software boasts a great customer support team and training program that can help to make initial setup an easier process. Additionally, it has a good amount of attendance and accounting features that can make your life much easier.
Another thing ClassJuggler does well is its parent portal, which customers can use to pay online with ease. This all works together to create software that is very user-friendly and versatile in many situations.
- Great customer support
- A great training program that helps to make setup easier
- Great billing features
- It makes it super easy to keep track of our students
- Easily allows parents to access their own portal and pay online whenever they need to
- The software is user-friendly for both the customer and the client supporting
- Very versatile
- The Email feature can be frustrating at times
- Takes some time to learn to use but is very helpful to invest the effort
- Missing some misc features such as scheduling email and text alerts to customers in advance
3) Jackrabbit Gymnastics: 4.6 stars (255 reviews)
Price: starting from $49/month & has a free trial available
Now moving into the final 3 and the largest competitors in the gymnastics software. The first option is Jackrabbit Gymnastics coming in at 3rd place. This software has numerous features that can help to automate, systemize and solve pretty much any management concerns you may be facing. A user said it best that “Jackrabbit does a lot and it does it very well.”
With its scaling price system, Jackrabbit is also the most affordable of the big three for small gyms or startups, so this can help you to save money when you need it most. The only real issues with this software appear to be some nagging organizational problems, and the lack of a solid app for parents to be able to interact through. Other than that this is a wonderful software that any gym should be happy to adopt and use daily.
- Easy to use and to teach staff to use
- Has many useful features that help to communicate effectively with customers, secure payments, and monitor finances in one system
- Customer service is quick to help
- Is very robust
- Organization can sometimes be an issue
- Lags at times depending on the number of people on the site
- Few nagging issues with adding and organizing customer data
- Does not have a great app for parents to use
2) Glofox: 4.48 stars (260 reviews)
Price: starting from $110.00 /month (No free trial available)
Glofox comes in as our number two choice for its overall functionality and selling points. It is a bit pricey at $110 per month, but this is balanced by the fact that they do not raise their prices based on your number of students like many others on this list. Their philosophy behind this is that they should not punish you for your growth. Unfortunately, this does make GloFox cost more for new gyms signing up, but you will save money as your program grows without having to worry about their rate increasing.
Glofox is the best option for branding your gymnastics center and communicating with your customer base. It also has the best app that customers can use to manage their accounts and purchases with ease. All of this is backed up by a great support team that can help you to build up your business and work with you to create a better gym every day.
Customers are very impressed with this software, and it is no wonder why with everything that Glofox provides. It is a great option for nearly every gym out there, one of the only downsides is that they do not offer a free trial so you will need to take a bit of a gamble when trying out their services for the first time, but it can be well worth it.
- Very useful startup guide to help you build business
- Simple to operate and learn
- New user friendly
- Great for branding your gymnastics center
- Great app for customers to use
- Does not charge you for adding more members as your gym grows
- Development team very open to continuous improvements
- Customer services are sometimes difficult to find
- Editing the custom app can be difficult at times
- The system can be glitchy on rare occasions
- Could use better reporting
- Still a bit up and coming and figuring things out
1) IClassPro: 4.5 (418 reviews)
Price: starting from $129.00/Per-Month & has a free trial for 30 days
IClassPro is the gymnastics software that needs no introduction. It has been around for one of the longest out of any option out there and has cemented itself as a titan of the industry. IClassPro is easy and convenient to use and offers a massive assortment of services to match your gym and your needs. They are also great at constantly improving their services and finding new ways to assist gyms in any way they may need.
IClassPro has one of the best and easiest-to-use custom dashboards that allow customers to easily manage their accounts without any hassle on your end. Its dashboard is also convenient to use for your own business needs and creates a great snapshot of your gym to review.
The main complaint about IClassPro is that the setup process can be a bit tedious. Once you have pushed past the initial learning curve it is well worth the struggle to understand the software and everything that it can help you to accomplish.
Overall this is our number one choice when it comes to finding the best gymnastics software. It may also be the priciest but if you are getting a better service in the end it may be worth the price.
- The dashboard is easy to follow
- Great parent portal
- They are constantly updating and improving their software for no extra charge
- Easy to access customer service line
- Has withstood the test of time
- Great value for its price
- Helps to automate the customer signup process
- The initial setup can be confusing.
- Needs more automation for repetitive tasks
- Needs some more integration for third-party applications
Final Thoughts on The Best Gymnastics Software
These 7 options are all great solutions that each have their own pros and cons, so take some time to decide which one best provides everything that you would need for your gym. No software out there is perfect, but these will all be great assets to your business if used properly.
Another thing to keep in mind is that every software option is only as valuable if you put in the time to understand and use it properly for your gym. Since these gym software options are so multifunctional it will take some time to get used to their individual style and organizational structure. However, if you put in the time and effort to understand it fully you will save down the line.
Hopefully, this list helps you to make your decision on what gymnastics software is best for your gym. We highly recommend reading more about the options that you are considering to know everything about them before you begin. We wish you the best of luck finding the best software for your gym.
For additional information on starting up your own gym check out our guide to everything you need to know about starting a gymnastics center in 2023.